MINDFULNESS BASED LIVING COURSE
ABOUT YOUR TEACHER
Trish is a highly experienced Mindfulness Teacher and practitioner who has trained with the Mindfulness Association and is fully qualified to teach Mindfulness Based Living courses following the UK Good Practice Guidelines for teaching Mindfulness skills.
In this course Trish introduces meditation practices, group dialogue and discussions aimed at enhancing awareness and developing mindful ways of living. There is a strong emphasis on learning skills and methods that can be applied in everyday situations and on developing kindness & compassion.
- Recognizing automatic ways of thinking and learning ways to settle the mind.
- Noticing the body as a place to stay present through movement and stillness.
- Using the breath and sounds as supports and learning to work with distraction.
- Developing the practical skills of mindfulness meditation, including methods for (a) deepening concentration and (b) responding skillfully to physical pain, stress, and difficult emotions and thought patterns.
- Exploring and cultivating kindness and compassion for self and others.
- Building a foundation for sustainable practice and maintaining a healthier, happier outlook.
Trish is a member of:
The Complementary Therapies Association
The Mindfulness Association
Action for Happiness
DATES & TIMES
MINDFULNESS BASED LIVING is an eight week course which is normally held on a Monday.
10am to 12.30pm
ADD-ONS: Tag on a 50 minute personalised holistic treatment or one-to-one Stress Therapy session for an extra fee of £45.